How can I unlock my folder locker if I forgot my password?
Method 1. Unlock Folders/Files (Use Folder Lock Serial Key as Password)
- Open Folder Lock and click “Lock Folders”.
- Enter your serial number in the password column, then click “OK” to unlock it.
- After this, you can open your locked folder and files again.
How can I remove Easy file Locker without password?
How to uninstall Easy File Locker completely
- Method 1: Uninstall Easy File Locker with a third-party uninstaller.
- Method 2: Uninstall Easy File Locker via Apps and Features/Programs and Features.
- Method 3: Uninstall Easy File Locker with its uninstaller.exe.
- Method 4: Uninstall String with Run.
How can I recover my photos from folder lock app?
How to recover deleted photos from Folder Lock app in Android?…How to recover files from Folder Lock:
- Download and install EaseUS file recovery software on Windows.
- Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and scan the lost files from Folder Lock.
- Preview the found files. Then, recover the deleted files from Folder Lock.
How do I use Easy File Locker?
How to Use Easy File Locker to Lock Files and Folders
- Click Locking File on the right side.
- Click Lock File(s), and choose the file you want to lock from your computer, and click Open to confirm.
How do I change my password on easyFile?
You can try open easyFile then put in your username, use ADMIN if in doubt and then click “Forgot Password?” and it will supply the hint you added when you first created the users. Still stuck, click “Secure Reminder” this will ask you to login to Efiling and supply a password.
How do I open a folder without a password Windows 10?
Removing password from a folder in Win 10
- Right-click the folder or file, then click Properties.
- Click the General tab, then click Advanced.
- Uncheck the Encrypt contents to secure data checkbox.
- If you are decrypting folders, select the option Apply changes to this folder, subfolder and files.
How do I unlock a folder?
Right-click the folder to lock and choose Lock Folders. The folder and all subfolders are locked. 2. To unlock a folder, right-click a locked folder and choose Unlock Folders .
How do I recover hidden photos?
Please tap on the Gallery icon and open it!
- Tap on the vertically dotted “Menu” option.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Locate the “View Hidden albums” option from the list and tap on it.
- That’s it, and you will be instantly able to view your hidden photos again.
How do I recover photos from photo vault on Iphone?
Select an iCloud backup that contains the lost photos you want to recover and click “Next”. Then select “Photos” from the given categories and hit the button “Scan”. Step 4. Now, preview and select the photos to recover and click “Recover” and iMyFone D-Back will do the rest.
How do I restore from EasyFile?
Restoring your easyfile database, from a backup
- From the login screen click Restore Backup.
- Browse to the location from which to restore the database, and select the backup file you want to restore & click Open.
- Read the warning and click Yes or Cancel.
- If you clicked Yes you should get a Restore Complete message.