How can I score 100 in English?
Tips and Tricks to Score 100% Marks in English Literature Section C Class 10
- Identify the Name of Lesson.
- Identify the Name of Author/Poet/Dramatist.
- Read the given extract carefully.
- Identify key words/key concept.
- Identify the speaker/character.
- Recall the theme of poem/prose lesson.
How do I start studying for 12 boards?
CBSE Exam Preparation Tips
- Follow a proper schedule. Sleep early, get up early in the morning, have a proper breakfast and then study.
- Don’t have too much on your plate. Exercise your brain in a constructive way, and do not burden it with a lot of thoughts.
- Mix and match.
- Solve sample papers.
- Practice the art of relaxation.
Is Class 12 English tough?
“The Maths and English papers of CBSE Class 12 were very tough and questions were lengthy and out of syllabus,” the MP said. CBSE Board Exam Live Updates.
Are 12th boards easy?
HSC exam is probably the most difficult exam, you will have faced till date. So start bracing yourself for that. Board exam preparation, one important thing to consider is learning proper time management skills. Equal time should be devoted to each subject so that every subject is covered.
How many hours should I study for 12 boards?
Each student has their own pace, learning style and ability to grasp the concepts. However, an ideal number of hours that you should dedicate to your studies is 7-8 hours daily. Studying every day for 7-8 hours will be more than enough.
How do I study for 2021 boards?
Tips & Tricks for CBSE 10 Maths Exam
- Solve each and every question and example given in NCERT books.
- Practice more to gain accuracy and speed.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a separate notebook for formulae, theories, and points for easy practice.
How can I score good in 12th board?
12 Tips To Get Highest Marks in 12th Board Exams
- Tip 1: Keep on challenging yourself for doing better.
- Tip 2: Maintain the right attitude all throughout.
- Tip 3: The main syllabus book is important.
- Tip 4: Concentrate on the English paper.
- Tip 5: Work on the weak areas more.
- Tip 6: Time management is very important.
How can I get 98 in 12th commerce?
- Read case studies.
- Visualize concepts.
- Pay greater attention to some topics.
- Keep revising.
- Solve sample question papers.
- The textbook is equally important.
- Stay focused and be persistent.
- Don’t sacrifice your sleep.
How was 12th English term 1?
“The English exam paper was fully based on NCERT’s new pattern and criteria. It was an easy paper but a lengthy one. If I talk about section-wise, so section-A was average, Section-B was tricky and section-C was thought-provoking,” says Nidhi Gupta, PGT English, St. Angels School (Delhi).
How will class 12 get marks?
In the absence of class 12 board exams 2021, the board has calculated the marks of class 12 students on a 30:30:40 formula, according to which 30 per cent weightage will be given to Class 10 marks, 30 percentage weightage to Class 11 marks and 40 per cent weightage to Class 12 marks obtained in unit test/mid-term/pre- …
How to study for Class 12 board exam?
Study Plan for Class 12 Board Exam Preparation – Time Management Do not ever attempt to finish one subject at a time and then move on to another topic. Always work on every issue with divided time. Give equal time to every subject daily in your Class 12 board exam preparation.
How to score above 90% in 12th Board exams?
Hard work is good, probably the best way to score maximum marks or to score above 90% in the exams but analyzing the time left for the 12th board, smart work is the need of the hour. Here are some tips which help you in your board exam preparation so that you can achieve your true potential. 1. Pomodoro Technique – useful in preparing board exams
How to prepare for term-1 board exams of CBSE Class 12th?
Make sure your mind, your health, and your studying environment remain in synchronization so that you can spend more effective hours in your studies and score decent marks in the term-1 exams of CBSE class 12th. Below we have mentioned a strategy that must be followed by every class 12th student while preparing for term-1 Board exams.
How to prepare for UPSC 12th Board exams?
Tip 3 (class 12th) Practice previous Year’s questions on Note making and Summary writing. TIP 1 Revise formats at least thrice before appearing for exam. TIP 2 Remember beginnings and endings. TIP 3 Keep in mind the word limit. Tip 4 (class 12th) Divide and Conquer in essay writing, articles, debate and speech .