How can I get NBI clearance in Pampanga?
How To Get NBI Clearance Online in the Philippines: 13 Steps.
- Go to the NBI Clearance Online Services website.
- Register to create an account.
- Enter the One-time Password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Log in to your account.
- Fill out the Applicant Information form.
- Select Apply for Clearance.
Can I pick up my NBI clearance anywhere?
Can I get my NBI clearance from any branch other than what I’ve originally chosen? By coordinating with both branches, you can rest assured that your records will be moved to the NBI clearance branch of your choice and that your clearance will be issued without any hassle.
Does NBI accept walk in?
Many people are still not aware of the new step by step process in applying NBI Clearance. Also, if you’ve been reading our previous articles, the instruction is clear that an NBI Online Appointment is required. No walk in applicants without scheduled NBI Online Application shall be accommodated or entertained.
Can I go to NBI earlier than my appointment?
If you haven’t paid the NBI clearance fee yet, then you’re free to move the date of appointment either earlier or later than what you’ve initially selected. Unfortunately, you can no longer change the date of your NBI clearance appointment if you already paid the fee.
How much is the NBI Clearance 2021?
The NBI clearance fee is Php 130 plus Php 25 system fee for the e-payment service which brings to the total of Php 155.
How can I get NBI clearance online in 2021?
NBI Clearance Online Application 2021
- STEP 1: NBI Online Registration. Go to the NBI website: https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/.
- STEP 2: NBI Online Appointment.
- Step 3: NBI Clearance Payment.
- Step 4: NBI Clearance processing.
- 6 thoughts on “NBI Clearance Online Application 2021 and Requirements”
How do I know if my NBI Clearance is ready?
Simply go to the NBI Clearance Online Services website and scroll down towards the NBI Clearance eServices section. From the three NBI Clearance eServices provided, choose and click NBI Clearance Online Verification.
How do I know if my NBI Clearance is ready for pickup?
Verify if your NBI Clearance is due for release by calling our Hotline No. 8524-1277 and/or 8523-8231 local 5509 or by sending a text message to 09150656899 for Globe subscribers and 09478648747 for SMART. To text, simply type the Reference NumberNBI.
What do I need for NBI appointment?
Requirements You Will need for an NBI Clearance in the Philippines
- 2 Valid Government-Issued IDs. UMID – Unified Multi-purpose ID (SSS and GSIS) Philhealth. Voter’s ID or Certificate of Registration.
- Barangay Certificate – for first-time job applicants.
- NBI Clearance Application Form Reference Number – you can get it online.
Can I go to NBI without appointment for renewal?
No. Walk-in applications, whether first-time or not, are not accommodated. Only applicants with an online appointment can proceed with their clearance processing at the NBI branch. Everyone who needs to renew with the NBI must set an online appointment and then pay for the NBI Clearance fee first.
Is it okay to be late in NBI appointment?
On the other hand, if you’re able to secure an online appointment and pay the NBI clearance fee on time, your slot will not be cancelled right away in case you miss your appointment. Failure to go to the NBI Clearance Center within this 15-day grace period will nullify your payment and application.
How do I check my NBI appointment online?
How To Retrieve Your Reference/Registration Number and Print Your Online Application Form
- Go to the official NBI Clearance Application Website.
- After you have logged in, click on ‘Transactions’ at the left side bar.
- You will see the list of the transactions you had, the reference number, payment and appointment date.