How can I check my PF balance in Chennai?
Enter your full name. Exactly as it is shown in your PF Slip. PF Account Numbers like this: TN/MAS/12345/123456 (do not need the 2nd box provided under the PF Number section. as it is only given as an extension.
How can I check my PF account details?
To check your EPF account balance on the EPFO portal, you must have an active Universal Account Number (UAN). To check your balance, you will have to visit https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp and enter your UAN and password. The website allows you to view and download your EPF account statement.
What is my PF account number?
1. Check for the number in your salary slip. Your employer operates your EPF account, and you will find your EPF account number on your salary slip. Apart from this number, you will also find the month’s PF contribution detailed in the slip itself.
What is PF account number and UAN number?
The PF number is only numeric and is managed by a trust. The PF number is not special and varies if an employee changes employers. The universal account number (UAN), unlike the PF account number, is a one-of-a-kind number assigned to each employee.
How can I know my EPF PF number?
- Then, choose the ‘Know your UAN Status’ option.
- Next, the page opens up.
- Choose your state and EPFO from the drop-down menu.
- Now, enter the details asked for, such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, code, PF number/member ID.
How can I get my old PF statement?
At your i-Akaun homepage, click ‘MyAccount’ on the top navigation bar. You can now choose from all years’ EPF statements to view. Remember, the bank will always ask for the latest copy when applying for their banking products.
What is PF account?
Provident fund is a government-managed retirement savings scheme for employees who can contribute a part of their pension fund every month. These monthly savings get accumulated every month, easily accessible as a lump sum amount at retirement or the end of employment.
How can I open PF account?
How to open a PPF account in a Post Office?
- Step 1: Get an application form from your nearest post office or online.
- Step 2: Fill up the form and submit it with the required KYC documents and passport size photograph.
- Step 3: Make the initial deposit required to open a post office PPF account.