How can I check my GPF balance in Jharkhand?
How to Get Jharkhand GPF Slip Online
- Visit Finance website of Jharkhand state at finance-jharkhand.gov.in.
- Enter your GPF number as Login ID and then allocated password below.
- Select your Provident fund office > enter the Captcha Code shown.
- Click on the Login button to access Jharkhand GPF Official employee page.
How can I get salary slip online in Jharkhand?
Jharkhand Payslip Download
- Go to jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in to open Kuber Integrated Financial Management System Official page.
- Select Kuber Employee Portal and let a new page opens in New Tab.
- Enter your CPS/ GPF or PRAN number used during employee registration.
What is an employee portal?
Employee portals — also called enterprise, intranet, or employee self-service portals — often simply provide a way for employees to stay connected and updated about an organization, and generally contain basic employee tools. Like HR portals, they are usually secure and require login credentials.
How can I check my pay slip online?
PFMS Salary Slip Online
- Visit the official portal of PFMS. Firstly, search for PFMS official portal using pfms.nic.in in URL bar.
- Click login.
- Select financial year and enter login ID.
- Enter the password and click login.
- Select PAY.
- Choose PAY year and PAY month.
- Click on view pay slip and download slip.
What is the salary of government teacher in Jharkhand?
School Teacher salary in Government Of Jharkhand ranges between ₹ 1.4 Lakhs to ₹ 2.3 Lakhs. This is an estimate based on salaries received from employees of Government Of Jharkhand.
What is self-service portals?
A self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
What is the Employee Portal of Jharkhand?
Welcome to Employee Portal, Finance Department Government of Jharkhand. An employee gets transparent access to their financial data through the portal and can manage his / her personal details.
How to get a payslip in Jharkhand?
Payslip for class II officers entitled to get it from personal claim settlement cell of Finance Department, can now be obtained by applying online through employee portal. 1. Visit Jharkhand Finance Portal https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in 2.If your are not registered to EmployeePortal then click ‘Employee Registration’ button
How to get information about GPF/CPF account?
Get information about GPF account. Download financial year wise accounting slip. Generate GPF accounts slip online. Download monthly GPF/CPF Contribution report of the financial year with TV details. Apply for GPF advance and Pay Slip online . Get retirement related information. Android Mobile app also available for all mentioned services.
How to generate OTP in Jharkhand finance portal?
1. Visit Jharkhand Finance Portal https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in 2.If your are not registered to EmployeePortal then click ‘Employee Registration’ button 3.Enter GPF/CPS/PRAN Number then your mobile number will be displayed, if it is correct then click on ‘Generate OTP’ button.