Does SharePlay work with YouTube?
Screen sharing with SharePlay Official support will come on an app-by-app basis for third-party services like Disney+, HBO Max, and more. However, if you want to share things like YouTube videos or other apps, most will work with the screen sharing SharePlay option.
How do I open YouTube with another IOS app?
Open the YouTube app on your iPhone, and start playing a video. 4. While the video is playing, swipe up or tap the home button to close the YouTube app. This should make the video start in a mini-player on your screen while you open other apps.
How do I add YouTube to my share menu on iPhone?
How Do I Add Apps to the Share Menu
- Tap the Share icon.
- Swipe over the app icons to the left.
- Tap the More icon.
- Select the app of your choice. Depending on the app, you may need to add contacts or other choices before you send, post, or publish.
What apps allow SharePlay?
SharePlay works with Apple’s own apps — Apple TV+, Apple Music, and Apple Fitness+ — as well as popular third-party apps like TikTok, Spotify, Twitch, and more.
Why is SharePlay not working iOS 15?
Fix #1: Verify whether SharePlay is enabled on your iPhone Although SharePlay comes enabled by default on iOS 15, it’s good to be sure that it’s turned on for the iPhone you’re going to make a FaceTime call from. You can also make sure the apps that support SharePlay on your iPhone have also been enabled here.
How do I watch YouTube while using other apps on iPad?
Tap the video to open it and then tap the “Play” button to start playback.
- Now, tap the “Fullscreen” button.
- With the video now taking up your iPad’s entire display, tap the “Picture-in-Picture” button found in the top-left corner.
- The video will start playing in a floating window.
How do you add more shared options on iPhone?
First, open up a photo or other file and tap the share button in the bottom left corner (or elsewhere depending on the file type). Now you will see two rows of options. Scroll all the way to the right on either row until you see the “More” option. Tap on it.
Does iOS have an app drawer?
Apple’s iPhones will finally have an app drawer – well, sort of. You can then choose to hide some of these screens, and the rest of the apps will show up on the App Library. …
How do I share apps with iOS family?
1] Set Up Family Sharing on iPhone or iPad Tap your name at the top. Now, click on Family Sharing. Click on Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions. If asked, choose a payment method- all the family members can use this for making purchases on iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store.
How do I family share apps on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed.
- Tap Back to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
- Tap Back, then tap Apple ID.
- Tap Media & Purchases.