Does Seagate provide cloud storage?
Seagate Central provides your own personal cloud for easy, anywhere storage and access to all your videos, music and photos. Access your content from a computer, tablet or smartphone with the free Seagate Media app.
How do I update my Seagate Personal Cloud?
Open the Seagate Network Assistant and choose your product from the left hand column and go to the Configuration tab. Choose the Update your NAS button and enter your admin credentials.
How do I transfer files to my Seagate Personal Cloud?
Use the Filebrowser app to view, share and manage your files on your Seagate storage device. You can: Browse the media on your Personal Cloud….Upload files
- Go to the destination folder for your files.
- Click the Add icon on the top right and choose Upload.
- Select the files you want to upload.
- Click Open.
How do I use Seagate Backup Plus cloud storage?
Setup Cloud Backup:
- Double Click to Open the Seagate Dashboard Software.
- Click PC backup or Back up to cloud.
- Select New Backup Plan (Windows Only)
- Select the data you want backed up to the cloud.
- Select Add Cloud.
- Select one of the available Clouds.
- Enter your credentials to sign in.
How do I access my Seagate external hard drive remotely?
Go to NAS OS > Device Manager > Network > Remote access. In the Remote access drop-down menu, choose Seagate MyNAS. Type a name for the NAS OS device in the Name field.
How do I reset my Seagate Personal Cloud?
Reset your Personal Cloud
- Power off your Personal Cloud using the power button on the back of the device.
- Insert a paper clip or slim object into the hole on the back of your Personal Cloud and press down the reset button.
- Power on your Personal Cloud.
- Wait for a minimum of 20 seconds, and then release the reset button.
How do I reset my Seagate Personal Cloud password?
Reset your Seagate Access account password with the Personal Cloud web app
- Go to PersonalCloud.seagate.com.
- Click the Forgot password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your remote access account.
- An email will be sent to your email account.
- Enter your new password and click Reset.
How do I backup my phone to Seagate?
- Launch the Seagate Media app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen and tap Settings.
- Tap the Auto Upload option.
- The the Enable Auto Upload toggle slide bar from Off to On.
- For Android you will have choice for Photos and Videos.
How do I network my Seagate external hard drive?
Connecting to a Seagate Consumer NAS
- Press the Windows key ( ) + E.
- File Explorer opens click on Network.
- Once the network page loads click on your Seagate Consumer NAS.
- Right Click on the share you would like to access and choose Map Network Drive.
- A new window will open.
- Sign in with your username and password.
How do I access my Personal Cloud from the Internet?
To access your Personal Cloud using your favorite web browser.
- Open a web browser and go to personalcloud.seagate.com.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Your NAS OS devices are listed. Click on the Personal Cloud you would like to access.
How do I backup my iPhone to my personal cloud?
How to Use iCloud Backup on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name at the top, then choose iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to Wi-Fi until the process ends.