Does Iran have an embassy in Washington?
Washington, D.C. 3003–3005 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
What documents do I need to renew my Iranian passport?
- A copy application form [ 101 ] for passport renewal.
- The Original and a photocopy of their old passport (this should include the first 6 pages for 5-year-long-valid passports, and the first 11 pages for the older passports )
- The original Birth Certificate (Shenasname), as well as a photocopy of all the pages. (
How long does it take to renew Iranian passport in USA?
Regular Service (5-8 business days): $175. Expedited Service (2-4 business days): $275. Non-US Passport Holder: $220.
Can Iranian get visa for USA?
Iranian citizens living outside of Iran should apply for nonimmigrant visas in their country of residence. In general, applicants residing in Iran may travel to and apply at any U.S. embassy or consulate that processes nonimmigrant visas.
How do I contact the government of Iran?
4.1 Iran Government Contact List
|Ministry||National or Provincial/State Authority||Phone Number (Office)|
|Police of Road and Highways||National||+98 21 88255555|
|Ministry of Petroleum||National||+98-21- 61651 +98 21 61626075|
|Ministry of Energy||National||+98 21 88644850 +98 21 81606580|
Which US embassies are open for Iranians?
Not least of these is the fact the the United States does not maintain an embassy in Iran. US visas for Iranians can be processed through US embassies in Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Frankfurt, Naples and Vienna.
How do I renew my Iranian passport?
Iran – Renew Your Passport
- Gather all documents that you will need to present in order to renew your passport.
- Fill out application form 111.
- Submit the completed form, along with all other required documents.
- Pay all necessary passport renewal fees.
Can I travel to Iran with expired passport?
As a general rule, passports should have at least six months of validity when traveling internationally. Iran will not permit a traveler to enter this country unless the passport is set to expire at least six months after the final day of travel.
Can I travel to Iran with an expired Iranian passport?
Nationals of Iran are allowed to enter with an expired passport. This is noted in Timatic, the system which airlines use to verify passenger documents prior to boarding, so you should have no trouble boarding your flight.
How strong is Iranian passport?
Altogether, Iran passport holders can enter a total of 39 destinations—either without a visa, through a visa on arrival, or via an eTA. As a result, the Iran passport ranks 104 in the world.