Does Ashburn VA have a downtown?
Consider One Loudoun, the “new downtown” of Ashburn. Everything you could want, from housing to shopping to entertainment is located in this growing community, located at Route 7 and Loudoun Country Parkway.
Is Ashburn VA a good place to live?
Ashburn ranked fifth in Money’s 2021-22 Best Places to Live in the United States, according to a recent announcement by the publication. The annual list highlights towns across the country based on employment opportunities, housing cost and quality of life.
What is Ashburn Virginia known for?
Ashburn, a city in Virginia’s Loudoun County about 34 miles from Washington D.C., is widely known as the Data Center Capital of the World. A physical location is required for the networked computer servers in a data center.
What is there to do in Ashburn today?
Top 10 Best Fun Things To Do near Ashburn, VA 20147
- Summit Ropes. 3.5 mi.
- Ultimate Archery Virginia. 3.8 mi.
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events. 3.0 mi.
- Monster Mini Golf. 9.7 mi.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Drive-In. 2.4 mi.
- Volcano Island Putt Putt Golf. 2.9 mi.
- Axes and O’s. 3.9 mi.
- Leesburg Animal Park. 7.0 mi.
Is Ashburn VA a town or city?
Ashburn is a city located in Loudoun County Virginia. Ashburn has a 2020 population of 49,848.
Is Ashburn a suburb of DC?
Ashburn is a suburb of Washington, D.C. with a population of 49,848. Ashburn is in Loudoun County and is one of the best places to live in Virginia. Living in Ashburn offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes.
Whats it like to live in Ashburn VA?
Living in Ashburn offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Ashburn there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Ashburn and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Ashburn are highly rated.
What is the crime rate in Ashburn VA?
With a crime rate for both violent and property crime combined of 8 per 1,000 residents, the crime rate in Ashburn is one of the lower rates in America among communities of all sizes (lower than 65% of America’s communities). One’s chance of becoming a victim of crime in Ashburn is one in 125.
Is Ashburn a city or town?
Ashburn is a census-designated place (CDP) in Loudoun County, Virginia, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 43,511, up from 3,393 twenty years earlier. It is 30 miles (48 km) northwest of Washington, D.C., and part of the Washington metropolitan area.
What is there to do in Ashburn GA?
- Calhoun Produce. Farms, Speciality & Gift Shops.
- Jefferson Davis Memorial Park. Parks.
- T.C. Jeffords Park. Parks.
- Ole Engine 100. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Pine Knoll Golf Course.
- Georgia Museum of Agriculture & Historic Village.
- Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village.
- Georgia Peanut Commission.
What is there to do in Loudoun County today?
Top Attractions in Loudoun County
- Stone Tower Winery. 192. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Historical White’s Ferry. 315. Ferries.
- Morven Park. 199. Parks • Gardens.
- George C. Marshall’s Dodona Manor. 127.
- Leesburg Premium Outlets. 386. Factory Outlets.
- Fabbioli Cellars. 208.
- Vanish Brewery. 126.
- Historic Downtown. Points of Interest & Landmarks.