Can you upload Vidyard video to YouTube?
You can share videos to your YouTube channel directly from the Vidyard library. When you share to your channel, Vidyard directly uploads the video to your account so that it plays natively within YouTube. Videos that you share to YouTube also sync with their counterpart in Vidyard.
How do I connect my Vidyard to YouTube?
Vidyard Free and Pro users are prompted to connect an account the first time they attempt to share a video to YouTube.
- Click on the Share button next to a video in your library.
- Select the YouTube icon.
- Click Connect Account.
- Sign in to the YouTube account that you want to connect.
Can you upload a video to Vidyard?
Upload an existing video or record your own with the Vidyard Screen and Webcam Recorder. Embed your video on your website, send it in emails, or share it with your followers on social media. Get notified when your video has been watched. You’ll never have to ask “did you see my video?” again.
How do I push YouTube videos?
16 Proven tips to promote your YouTube Channel
- Write engaging, must-see titles.
- Optimize your videos for visibility.
- Figure out what your audience wants.
- Engage with the YouTube community.
- Customize your thumbnails.
- Cross-promote your own videos on YouTube.
- Target Google search results.
- Run a contest or giveaway.
How do you record video on Vidyard?
Start a new recording Copied
- Open the New dropdown menu from your library, then select Record Video.
- Choose the type of video you want to record: Camera: records using your computer’s webcam (a “selfie-style” video) Screen: records your computer’s screen.
- Select Start Recording to begin.
Does Vidyard cost money?
Vidyard has four tiers of pricing for their video for marketing and sales platform. This includes a free option, as well as $15 per month for Pro, $300 per month for teams, and $1,250 per month for enterprise businesses.
How can I download Vidyard videos for free?
Select a video to download Copied
- Click on the title of a video in your library to open the edit page.
- Click on the Download button beneath the video preview. The download option may also be in the dropdown menu (the 3 dots )
- Click on the download icon next to the version of the video that you want to download.
Does Vidyard record sound?
When recording your screen with Vidyard, you can capture internal audio in 1 of 2 ways: system (computer) audio: any and all audio originating from applications on your computer, not just a browser tab (currently only supported on Windows or Chromebook devices).
Is Vidyard completely free?
Vidyard, available now as free and pro versions, allows any business to create, host and share videos across digital channels without the drawbacks of consumer-oriented video hosting services like YouTube and Vimeo. Vidyard’s free offering can be used by anyone looking for an easy way to create and/or share videos.
Does Vidyard have a time limit?
Answer If you use Vidyard Free, you can record a video up to 1 hour in length with the the browser extension. If you belong to a Teams, Business or Enterprise account, there is no recording limit.